End of tenancy full cleaning pack - Professional carpet and oven deep cleaning, domestic cleaning.
If you need a professional, quick and great quality cleaning of the flat after tenancy - you have come to the right place!
When you move out of your rented property you are normally required to have a full end of tenancy cleaning by a professional cleaning company. Our End of Tenancy cleaners in Banbury are fully trained to clean to estate agents standards in a quick, efficient and cost effective manner.
Why Choose Us:
- Our cleaning method is the type approved and expected by estate agents, landlords and the tenants deposit scheme.
- We provide you with a detailed invoice to pass to your agents who can call our dedicated helpline to confirm the service.
- Booking's available at short notice, even on bank holidays and weekends.
- If you've already moved out we can collect the property keys from your agents and drop them back after the clean.
- Professional de-infestation treatment and deodorisation available, usually required by landlords if tenants have pets.
- Clean all skirting boards and wash the doors.
- Clean window frames. Wash all sockets and switches.
- Clean the inside and outside of all kitchen appliances.
- Clean the inside and outside of all kitchen cupboards.
- Clean all worktops.
- Clean and polish all kitchen, bedroom and living room surfaces and woodwork.
- Sweep and wash hard surface floors, clean sinks, window ledges and doorframes.
- And much more, call today!
N&S Cleaning Service will also provide all the cleaning equipment and materials
What’s included in the end of tenancy cleaning?
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Deep Oven cleaning
De-infestation Treatment (If required)
If you’re based in Banbury or the wider area and wish to discuss booking our team to visit your property and undertake end of tenancy cleaning, get in touch today. Our end of tenancy cleaning is available seven days per week, including bank holidays and weekends.
Insurance approved course
Prochem cleaning products