We provide professional Upholstery Cleaning in Banbury, Bicester, Daventry and surrounding villages. Woolsafe approved.
We know how much you care about your fine furniture and upholstery, and we want to help you rest your head on a clean and comfortable surface. N&S Cleaning Service technicians are expertly trained in all types of fabric care. So whether your favorite surface is cotton, silk, microfiber, suede or leather,We will leave your upholstery dust mite and allergen-free and looking like new!
Car seats deep extraction cleaning
General Upholstery Cleaning Process
1. We test upholstery fabric for colorfastness.
2. We apply a special organic pretreatment that penetrates deep into the fabric to lift the spots and stains from the fabric so they can be removed with the next cleaning process.
3. We use a hot water extraction process that is very much like the method we use for mattress cleaning, and carpet cleaning.
4. We use hot water extraction to remove any residual cleaner.
5. We can apply Scotch Guard and antimicrobial treatments like we do for sofa cleaning, couch cleaning and carpet and rug cleaning.
Special Leather Upholstery Cleaning Process
Leather upholstery can’t be cleaned with the same process that we use for fabric. We have a three step process for cleaning leather upholstery.
1. We apply a creamy leather cleaner that removes dirt when it’s wiped away.
2. We use a heat treatment to help leather absorb the moisturizing treatment we apply.
3. We give leather upholstery another heat treatment that opens the pores to let leather protector get into cracks where dirt gets embedded.
We take pride in our work and want you to feel proud of the look of your furniture as well. If dirt and stains can come out – we'll get them out. Call now for a free estimate & ask us about our Deodorizer and Fabric Protection. No job is too big or small; and we are ready to help you right now—call us up at 07856525815 to request an appointment. Once we arrive, we’ll clean your upholstery so well that it will look and smell fresh again, just like it should.
Many of the advantages of cleaning furniture apply equally to mattresses. For this reason, we also offer a mattress cleaning service. We charge £25 to clean a single mattress, and £35 for a double.* It’s much cheaper than buying a new one! The mattress is the dirtiest object we come in regular close contact with. We spend one third of our lives sleeping on mattresses that may look clean, but are extremely soiled and potentially dangerous to our health. This is true whether the mattress is only a few months old or several years old.
Insurance approved course
Prochem cleaning products